Opening its doors in 2007, the Law Office of Daniel X. Nguyen has been expertly serving its clients and the community in several areas of practice, including corporate law, business formations, estate planning, EB-5 business immigration EB-5, intellectual property, and negotiations. Based in Orange County, California, Dan brings tremendous value to his client services with several years of experience in corporate and business transactions, at both the international and domestic level, as well as his experiences as a successful entrepreneur. Altogether, Dan’s personable character, in-depth knowledge and broad experience serve as valuable assets to his clients and their legal needs.
Born and raised in Orange County, Dan is an active member of the local business community and has developed several long-standing relationships with other influential and well-connected community members – all of which Dan can leverage on in his services. Earning a scholarship to Whittier College, he graduated in 2002 with a degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance, and then continued his studies at Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California, where he was on the leadership board of several student organizations, including serving as the Executive Editor of the Whittier Journal of Child and Family Advocacy, the Vietnamese American Student Bar Association, and the Asian-Pacific American Law Student Association. His works have appeared in the Orange County Bar Association’s monthly publication OC Lawyer and The Daily Journal.
Dan regularly mentors law students and enjoys spending his time with wife and young son, playing basketball, golf, snowboarding and surfing.
At a Glance – Dan X. Nguyen, Esq.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Whittier Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Whittier College
- United States Court of Appeals
- California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern and Central Districts of California
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise
- National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys – Solo Small Firm Panel (2014)
- National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys
- Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California